Strength: Lifted today.
- Bench: 145 -- 8 reps (new high)
- Leg: 405 -- (see note below)
- Shoulders: 95 -- 7 reps (same...again)
- Biceps: 55 -- 7 reps (+2)
- Triceps: 35 -- 7 reps (same)
- Rows: 90 -- 10 reps (level up!)
- Pullups: 120resist -- 7 reps
For legs? We're getting to a point where the weight is getting high enough that it could create an unnecessary level of pressure on my knees. I did not remove the safety levels, but merely lifted and held the weight, slowly lowering it from that position. I also biked today, so I think I didn't gip myself too much on the lower body, regardless.
Week 4 starts today! Its a conservative week. Tuesday(3/27), then back up to Thursday(6/24) and Sunday(6/24).