Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Update!

What a creative title, eh?! :)

Weigh in: 175! I went up two pounds from Monday. Is that muscle?! I don't know! I did have two slightly heavier meals on Tuesday than what I am used to. Hey, someone had to finish those porkchops for dinner... and that beef goodness for lunch (which was free by the way!).

Cardio: Reached my 157 rate at level 5 elevation, 3 minutes into my 15 minute routine.. This is a great improvement from Monday, which I believe was level 3 elevation at 2 1/2 minutes. Maybe this is a sign of my body getting used to waking up earlier.

Remember, thats my goal for this week: waking up an hour early every day to fit in that morning workout! This actually is already having interesting effects. Monday, woke up at 7:59 with the alarm set for 8:00, and today I woke up at 6:45, 15 minutes before the alarm... which I had forgot to turn on! Its a good thing my internal clock wasn't slacking off.

Tomorrow is another strength day. Cadence 5/5 is some good hardy stuff. Hopefully with some good sleep I'll be ready to attack it head on tomorrow!

No comments: